Wednesday 25 April 2012

Courgette That...

Courgette Seedling




Mal’s Allotment  has been shortlisted  for “The Top Gardening Blog Award” being run by eCollege.  Having no idea previously who they were, or how I came to be nominated, I am nevertheless truly flattered to get such positive feedback. 


Looking at the other nominees, at first sight few, if any, are devoted exclusively to allotment vegetable growing. I’m going to need some support to make any impact against the competition. Please visit the site (click on the badge top right) and register your vote for Mal’s Allotment! (Note only one vote per visitor)

10 comments:

  1. I am amazed that in the round-up bit, everyone has given totally bogus tips to aspiring gardeners.

    Why didn't anyone say, "You'll get pissed through wet, cold, injured and utterly disappointed, so start drinking heavily on the day you buy your first spade"?

    I love your work, wee man, but it's a Yankee thing and they'll all vote for someone smarmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you know that if you visit more than once you can vote each time. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats again on your blog being in the Top Blog Awards - maybe equivalent to a gardener's Brit Awards! :)
    Glad I happen to come across it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Kelli, and all who voted. Sadly I have to report that, following Sue's comment, I have verified that anyone can vote as many times as they want, so the poll results are at best - arbitrary! (You could vote for yourself 150 times if you felt so inclined.)

    Still, being nominated counts for something and it has been a laugh.

    I'm more than delighted to get the feedback I do from visitors to my blog, old and new. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete